A Global Partner
- Largest Independent Manufacturer of Hazardous Area & Fire & industrial Warning Signals
- Over 25 years of experience in supplying to global projects in multiple markets.
- Manufactured in London with industry-leading delivery times.
- Shipping Over ¼ million units per annum.
- Latest available technology – designed to provide class-leading performance, combined.
- with ease of installation & reliability
- 10-year warranty as standard.
- Ideally Integrates with all Global Systems
- Wide range of Approvals – hazardous area, fire & marine; many products with multiple approvals.
- Supports customer need for end of line signaling equipment for projects around the world.
- Ideal for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Pharma, Utilities markets.
Beacons : Technology Highlights
- E2S Range of beacons have performance that leaves all our competitors in the dark
- A holistic approach for visual signals needs to be seen.
- Some products in the market are simply not fit for purpose with effective candela levels as low as 29cd.
XB15 – 5J
Effective Intensity (cd)*
Current Consumption mA
Sounders : Technology Highlights
Environment & sounder effectiveness
- For a sounder to be effective, it must provide a signal at least 5dB(A) above the ambient background noise.
- Effective distances are measured by utilising the “inverse square law”. The SPL will reduce by 6dB(A) each time the distance from the source is doubled.
- In the open, sound will spread in all directions. In an enclosed space some
of the sound will be reflected and increase the sound level.
- All-mounted sounder is positioned near a ceiling, more sound will be reflected.
The same is true for a ceiling mounted sounder near a wall.
- A sounder mounted on a wall is more effective than one mounted on a pillar.
- Sounders should be sited to avoid immediate obstacles, ideally at a height of
approx. 2 to 2.5 metres.
- Synchronised sounders will give a more effective overall effect. – E2S sounders all self-synchronise
- Personnel may be wearing ear protection.